* Headlines for February 22, 2008
* Behind the John McCain Lobbying Scandal: A Look at How McCain Urged the Federal Communications Commission to Act on Behalf of Paxson Communications
* Report From Belgrade: Serbian Protesters Set U.S. Embassy On Fire to Protest Independence of Kosovo
* Samantha Power v. Jeremy Scahill: A Debate on U.S. Actions in the Balkans, the Independence of Kosovo, the Iraq Sanctions and Humanitarian Intervention
* Samantha Power on “Chasing the Flame: Sergio Vieira de Mello and the Fight to Save the World"